10 Reasons you Should Volunteer
10. Because volunteering it is good for you
9. Volunteering saves resources
8. Volunteers gain valuable experience
7. It brings people together
6. It promotes personal growth and self esteem
5. Strenthens yourcommunity
4. You learn a lot.
3. You get a chance to give back
2. Volunteering encourages civic responsibility
1. You make a difference!
Pause 4 Paws Rescue Mission is a 501(c)(3) non-profit pending organization. As a non-profit we receive no governemental funding and rely on grants, fund raising events, and the generous donations of animal lovers around the country to provide the neccessary funding for veterinary care and supplies for anmals in our care. We need the support of voluneers to foster homeless animals, help with adoption events, and fundraising events. Interested in learning more? Contact us!